Viking Peloton Men's Road Bike (2012)
A fast and smooth road bike, the Viking Peloton has a lightweight aluminium frame with mudguard clearance, making it a great training bike for the winter months.
The Shimano 14-speed gearing with down-tube control levers provide the speed and power you need, and the alloy side-pull brakes slow you down when you need it. With Rigida double-wall alloy rims, front quick-release hub and Kenda Koncept 700c tyres, the Viking Peloton grips the road for maximum speed and power, perfect for fitness riding and charity rides.
Sleek and speedy, the Viking Peloton is available in three frame sizes: 53cm, 56cm and 59cm.
- Lightweight alloy road frame with mudguard clearance, steel fork and bottle bosses
- Shimano 14-speed gearing with Shimano down-tube control levers and 7-speed freewheel
- Alloy side-pull brakes with alloy levers
- Rigida DP-18 700c double-wall alloy rims with alloy hubs, front quick-release hub and Kenda Koncept road tyres
- Viking road saddle, black handlebar tape and steel cage pedals
|Frame||Lightweight alloy tubing with road geometry, mudguard clearance and bottle bosses|
|Fork||700c high-tensile steel fork with mudguard clearance|
|Gears||Shimano 14-speed gears with Shimano down-tube control levers and Shimano 7-speed freewheel|
|Chainset||Prowheel 42/52 Double with 170mm alloy cranks, chainring chainguard and cartridge BB set|
|Wheels||Rigida DP-18 700c 32-hole double-wall alloy rims with alloy hubs and quick-release front hub|
|Tyres||Kenda Koncept 700c x 23 all-black road tyres|
|Brakes||Alloy side pull brakes with alloy levers|
|Steering||Zoom road handlebar with Zoom alloy A-head stem|
|Saddle||Viking road saddle with black seat post|
|Features||Black handlebar tape and steel cage pedals with toe clips and straps|